Hello

I have found a thread that explains very explicitly how to inbed word VBA code into an Access program so that it triggers after a mail merge.

http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/...ad.php?t=32308

I would love to try this, but I have one problem. I have taken some code that automates the mail merge. That being said, I don't fully understand the code that I have used for my mail merge, so I dont know where inside this code would be the appropriate point of entry for my code.

To help you understand my puzzle, I have uploaded an example. (see example.zip) Unzip everything in a folder, and open the Access file. As you open it, you will see example data by Albert Kallal. Click on the Word button, select the Test template, and click the merge button. You will then see all the chosen data get displayed. It is at this point that I would want the code to do some Word VBA. If someone could modify the code and add this (just for an example, of course), my problem would be solved:
Code:
Sub Macro10()

Selection.WholeStory
    Selection
.Range.HighlightColorIndex wdYellow
End Sub 
The merge code is in the Modules, it starts off at "MergeSingleWord".

I understand this is a pretty complex question, but this is my last resort, so any help would be appreciated..! Thanks.