Drag n Drop BETWEEN textbox and web browser

So I've read numerous questions about doing drag and drop between two text boxes and understand that concept...

but what about dragging text from a text box... into an embedded web browser? Would similar concepts apply? Is there a way to transfer information from access into the web html code?

NTC is offline VIP
    Windows Vista Access 2007
    If I understand your post - I do not foresee drag/drop as you describe in the product. Access 07 and later have a web form object which one uses to create a form that will display on the web via the sharepoint platform.

Ah, yes it does.. however what I am looking for is simply the ability to 'drag and drop' from access into an already embedded browser... for example if I have a query that displays an address into a text box, and then I wanted to drag and drop that address into the internet embed search bar. (i know i can make it such that it automatically searches it through a button/vba code, but i'm looking specifically for dragndrop)

... unless there is something I am completely missing about the web form object that already enables this to happen.

slave138 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows XP Access 2007
    If the embedded browser control supports Drag-n-Drop you might be able to find a way to do it by checking it's API documentation. Otherwise, you've got a lot of research (and likely some significant trial and failure) if you want it to work.

ah, thanks anyway.. but I guess the next step would if there is a code to highlight a piece of text in access and be able to click it again such that it remains highlighted.. just like in a normal website or word doc.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.