Display Web Page in a MS Access Form/Field

I have a MS Access 2007 form in which we want to display two different web pages in two of the fields we have in the form. The form has other fields too.

Is there any way for this to be done.

Please let me know

Thanks in advance

HiTechCoach is offline MS MVP - Access Expert
    Windows 7 Access 2010 (version 14.0)
    Quote Originally Posted by webinteractive View Post
    I have a MS Access 2007 form in which we want to display two different web pages in two of the fields we have in the form. The form has other fields too.

Is there any way for this to be done.

Please let me know

Thanks in advance
    Note: Fields are in tables. Control are on Forms.

Not sure I follow what you want.

Are you wanting to "display" a web page on the form or do you want to retrieve data from a web page and store it in a control on the form?

wcaga727 is offline Novice
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit

pls help me with displaying webpage within a access form

hi, I saw your responce to someone for the similar prob i have. I actually want to create a form in MS access 2010, on the left side of the form has all the web links I want, such as google.com, ebay... etc. and also allow me to add or delete web links. on the right side of the form, I would like to have a large area display the webpage content whenever I click on the links that I have displayed/stored on the left side.

I'm new to MS access. I'm not sure how to display the webpage content within the form I created. I can easily add a website link anywhere in the form, since the hyperlink tool is easily found on the design tab. But when I click on the hyperlink I added, it just turn on an internet explorer page and bring me to explorer. I really want to be able to let the webpage show within the same form. can you please give me detail instruction on that?

thanks
    zhen

Quote Originally Posted by HiTechCoach View Post
    Note: Fields are in tables. Control are on Forms.

Not sure I follow what you want.

Are you wanting to "display" a web page on the form or do you want to retrieve data from a web page and store it in a control on the form?

HiTechCoach is offline MS MVP - Access Expert
    Windows 7 Access 2010 (version 14.0)
    Quote Originally Posted by wcaga727 View Post
    hi, I saw your responce to someone for the similar prob i have. I actually want to create a form in MS access 2010, on the left side of the form has all the web links I want, such as google.com, ebay... etc. and also allow me to add or delete web links. on the right side of the form, I would like to have a large area display the webpage content whenever I click on the links that I have displayed/stored on the left side.

I'm new to MS access. I'm not sure how to display the webpage content within the form I created. I can easily add a website link anywhere in the form, since the hyperlink tool is easily found on the design tab. But when I click on the hyperlink I added, it just turn on an internet explorer page and bring me to explorer. I really want to be able to let the webpage show within the same form. can you please give me detail instruction on that?

thanks
    zhen
    zhen,

I would avoid hijacking threads. Normally your post will get ignored since it was not an attempt to answer the original question. I do not see you question as being relevant to the original question.

Since you are new, I will go ahead an answer your question this time. Please do not report this question in a new thread.. Next time please start a new thread.

I can easily add a website link anywhere in the form, since the hyperlink tool is easily found on the design tab.
    The hyperlinks are really data. In a database you store the data you want to maintain in tables not in the the design of a form.

I would avoid hard coding them into a form. This will force you to edit the design of a form to maintain the links. That is not a good database design. To maintain your links (date) you should only have to do data entry not form design.

To show the web page on a form use the Web Browser Control.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.