Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    orange is offline Moderator
    Windows 10 Office 365
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; West Palm Beach FL
    one2this,
    Thanks for the additional info it helps. We now know you are in some sort of manufacturing business and that there is another software that creates "files" that are stored in folders on a server.

I say "files" because files with mdb extension are databases. It is unclear why you are using mdb when your forum info says you are running Office 365 and Windows 11.

Your requirement: What I require it to be able to extract accessories from within a Table in these individual mdb files based on a delivery date that is held on the global table.

I recommend that you show readers the tables and fields within each of the mdb databases. Readers need to know where Accessories to be extracted fit within the "Table(s)".

Readers are willing to help, but in order to get focused responses you are going to have to supply answers to questions raised in the thread.

Can you post the design and relationships for 1 of the mdb "files"? and the Global table ?

I have attached a rough picture of what seems to be your basic set up to do the extract.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails manufacDraft.png  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.