Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Edgar is online now Competent Performer
    Windows 8 Access 2016

That's a long chain of references. I believe it ends at table t0CombinedEntities. Normalization is missing in that table and the references are so deep I might mess up the entire thing. But if it's always changing only the first record, I suspect the query returns multiple results, which means the record involved is not referencing a unique Id. Try to reference a unique Id for the procedure that changes the price.

Perfac is offline Expert
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    I probably have at least three good reasons why I use append queries to append complicated queries to a table.
    1. It stops any lagging.
    2. Union queries are not editable, sometimes it solves my issues appending union queries to a table.
    3. The Fifo system for inventory must be set up where it refers to a form that results in many reports about inventory. The "From" and "To" Dates is on that form. The sales invoice needs the same inventory queries to establish the sales price at the time of transaction. It solves the challenge for me to append the inventory queries as tables.

In my app all tables which names start with t09 is like that. I assume t09CombinedEntities contributes to this issue. In my app t09CombinedEntities is not linked to any other object, there are no expressions or references because data come into this table by being appended. A few things are keeping me busy here, but soon I will box on, on this issue. Many times, I just miss the obvious. Thank you for your effort.

Perfac is offline Expert
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    I found the solution. The query, which is the record source for the small form, has a criteria that links to the product on the form. I changed that the criteria linked to the form is the ID of the sub form. Of course, the id is never duplicated but when the product is duplicated, it results in my problem. This problem no more!

Edgar is online now Competent Performer
    Windows 8 Access 2016
    Thanks for the rep points, Perfac
    I'm glad it's solved now and I hope your businesses keep doing well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.