Good morning,

This question is related to my previous thread here: https://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=87393

My boss [not a database kind of guy] wants some way to get stats on fleet performance. Items like scheduled vs actual refit times and operational vs non-operational time. I have a form that is based on a query derived from a table called 'PlatformDaytoDay'. Because of the large number of vessel programs, I have a pile of calculated fields [aggregate] in the form to provide me with the required information.

Each vessel has three program level; 'Primary', 'Secondary', and 'Tertiary', [a program is a specific job for the vessel such as icebreaking or aids to navigation] plus another field called 'operational status' [Operational, Non-Op Planned, Non-Op Unplanned]. The aggregate values provide me with the number of days tasked to each level of program, and the operational status of a vessel. The data will cover our fiscal year which runs from April 1 to March 31. Attached is a snip providing a view of the form.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tempsnip.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	49555

My question is, what is the best way to go about creating a report for these values? The form is set up as continuous and I'm not sure if that's such a great idea as I require more of a summary [even the calculated fields will do] than a list that will span dozens of pages.

Thanks
D