VicR is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2007

Needing someone to fix an Access Data base for me. I did not create it

Hi,
    I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this inquiry. I had a lady create a data base for our Angel Committee (charity/non profit group-food and gifts for needy kids). She almost died from Covid shortly after creating this program/database for us. We have a few glitches and things that need updating. Our original lady literally cannot even create an excel spreadsheet now. Her memory and retention factors are fried. Is there anyone willing to assist us or guide me?

Thanks much!

Vickie

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    How many is a few? I suppose that between several forum members something can be done for a charity. My suggestion would be to compile a list of fixes and enhancements needed and post that. You could also upload a db copy at the start, but no guarantees re: anyone working on it. See "how to attach files" at the top of the forum window if you need help with how to do that.

I would ask that you restrict your efforts to one forum, be it this one or any other. It can be difficult enough to coordinate between members of one forum without bringing another forum into the mix.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

orange is offline Moderator
    Windows 10 Office 365
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; West Palm Beach FL
    VicR,
    Just to say I agree with the advice provided by Micron. I would add that you should provide as much context as possible when identifying "glitches/opportunities" to be resolved in order to keep miscommunication at a minimum. Identify and number the "glitches" so related posts stay on topic.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.