Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    orange is offline Moderator
    Windows 10 Office 365
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; West Palm Beach FL
    I have no idea what JotForms csv represents in total.

Your WorkHistoryRedacted has this as the 2nd record.

20-Jul-22,Freddy,F,Farkle,,000-00-0000,00/00/0000,8:00 PM,unknownperson@gmail.com,(000 ) 000-0000,Jul-08,Feb-20,Linux System Administrator,"On Call 24/7Data center migrations, OS upgrades, security patching, investigating high security tickets, document procedures, new OS installations, develop maintain asset managment system",Russian FSB,"$109,000 ",50%,50%,sometimes servers over 200lbs.,Oct-07,Jul-08,System Administrator,"On call 24/7, same as above, participated in daily operation calls, project management",Artec/IBM,"50,000",30%,70%,None,Jun-06,Jul-07,System Administrator,"coordinated data center migrations, documentation, for server set-up, established disaster recovery procedures after migrations, validate server functionality , reinstall server for data center migrations, provided transistion support for migration transportation",NSA,"100,000",90%,10%,"Lifted servers that were 250lbs, ",Aug-00,Feb-06,System Administrator,"OS upgrades, implement and manage back up solutions, write shell scripts, provide reports to auditing agency, troubleshoot hardware and software failures, provide documentation for new implementatons of new technologies, worked with 3rd party support to resolve their issues.","Stop the Steal, Inc.","95,000",20%,80%,less than

You could parse through record 1 to get the probable field/value match up, but you are working with patient data and that approach seems loose at best.

On attempt to import, I ended up with this table structure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	workhistoryredacted.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	48366

Just noted the thread has been marked SOLVED??

How about sharing-- someone else may have similar challenge.

Log.txt contains
    a) record layout
    b) data values from Rec#2
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by orange; 07-26-2022 at 11:15 AM.

CJ_London is offline VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    the response you have from jotForms seems to indicate you have asked for everything and not excluded what you don't want resulting in a very wide but basically valid report

There is only on row of actual data and I presume this is because you have redacted the other rows -please clarify this is the case

headings are not particularly clear and would appear to include a linefeed character before the actual column description e.g
    Please List All Jobs in the Last 15 Years (STARTING WITH MOST RECENT JOB) >> 1 >> Approximate Start Date
    Please List All Jobs in the Last 15 Years (STARTING WITH MOST RECENT JOB) >> 1 >> Approximate End Date
    Please List All Jobs in the Last 15 Years (STARTING WITH MOST RECENT JOB) >> 1 >>
    Job Title

either remove the 'Please List All Jobs in the Last 15 Years (STARTING WITH MOST RECENT JOB) >> X >>' phrase from the first row and the headings will be easier to read - X changes from column to column. Whether this varies from report to report, I wouldn't know.

Or if open in excel, increase the height of the header row to something like 200 and apply wrap text - you should see something like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_2022-07-24_161733134.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	48368

There are 236 columns of data which is within the 255 limit for Access. Whilst your tables would to appear to have only 15 or so relevant fields

Your database is empty so suggest you look at the fields you are using in your tables and only include those in your jobsearch, excluding all the others to be returned.

Please use # icon on toolbar when posting code snippets.
    Cross Posting: https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184
    Debugging Access: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...bug+access+vba

Stan Denman is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    No not solved, just gave up. This issue presented I thought was very simple, but who am to say. That is, where we have Column >>N >> ColumnName, can I not create a excel spreadsheet with N rows with ColumnName and put the data for N in the N Row. It appears that ZohoForms has a subform control, and its CSV output is still rough, but does give me a row for each medication. So I guess the take home lesson: don't expect collecting online forms for use in their relational database better think twice. These online forms seem to not recognize relational data.

CJ_London is offline VIP
    Internally it may well be stored in related tables, but you have report that reports everything.

most large scale systems present ‘one liners’ because they are not concerned about how the data is to be used.

Please use # icon on toolbar when posting code snippets.
    Cross Posting: https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184
    Debugging Access: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...bug+access+vba

CJ_London is offline VIP
    shame - that is using a different online form as I had just worked out how to do it with the jotform data. Confusion was the OP talked about medication, but the example data is about employees, their roles, pay rate etc, no medication mentioned.

But seems the OP has abandoned jotform, so I've binned it. Given his propensity for cross posting without providing links and moving the goalposts, he's now on my ignore list

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.