TOPSie is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 10 Access 2016

Odd ethereal pop-up

This odd behaviour has just started happening after a small code change, and it is so hard to explain that I can't find anything similar on Google - since It is hard to create the right search.
    I go from my Home screen to a detail screen using data from a list box as the key to create a Recordset. Then I exit back to the home screen, All works fine. I altered the code by detecting the right click on the mouse and using the same list box entry I construct a different Recordset for the detail screen. This time when I exit the detail screen back to the Home screen - this pop-up (see picture) is visible on the Home screen. Upon any key stroke the pop-up disappears. But why is it there in the first place??

Access 2016 - Windows 10 (fully up to date with Microsoft updates)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GABL-popup.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	221.8 KB 
ID:	47080

TOPSie is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    Answering my own question - easy really - just set the (Home) Form Shortcut Menu = No - problem solved.
    I think what was fooling me was that the context menu didn't appear until returning to the Home screen, after many other interactions - but that is just event timing for you :-)

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.