João is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2003

banco access em uma maquina com windows 7

boa tarde a todos

tem uma aplicação em vb6 com banco de dados (mdb) que ficava em um servidor Linux.
    derrepente todos os usuarios desse aplicativo fechava o sistema em suas maquinas locais e o banco de dados continuava bloqueado (ldb).
    agora joguei o banco em uma maquina com windows 7 e continua a mesma coisa. Todos os usuarios fecham a aplicação e o banco de dados na maquina fica comm 0 (ldb).
    reiniciando essa maquina com windows 7 , ai libera o banco de dados.
    Alguem pode me ajudar nessa situação?

desde ja agradeço

Micron is online now Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    The main language on this site is English - you will increase your chances of help if you translate your posts. I will do this one for the benefit of you and the others who might want to respond.
    Portuguese:

good afternoon everyone

has a vb6 application with a database (mdb) that was on a Linux server.
    suddenly all users of this application closed the system on their local machines and the database was still locked (ldb).
    now I played the bank on a machine with windows 7 and the same thing continues. All users close the application and the database on the machine is 0 (ldb).
    restarting this machine with windows 7, then releases the database.
    Can someone help me in this situation?

Thank you very much in advance
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

Micron is online now Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    One or more user permissions is likely not correct. All users must have read/write/edit/delete. If not delete, the ldb file can remain and the user may still be holding a lock on the db. In addition, someone with this issue may be opening the db exclusively, which can result in no other users being able to open it. Your db should be split into back end file (tables only) and all else being in a front end file, each user having their own front end. You did not say what exactly is being locked up but I presume it is either the whole un-split db or just the back end (be). If you can delete the ldb file, you should be OK to use the db. However, if that file remains on the server when everyone is out of the db, then that may be a network issue, but if the file remains, it should not stop everyone from opening the db unless everyone is opening it exclusively.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.