Code:
    Private Sub Form_Current()
    Debug.Print Me.Hol_Date
    Debug.Print Me.HolName
    Debug.Print HolID
    Debug.Print Hol_Date
    End Sub
    Works just fine.

However, I changed field name Hol_Date to HolDate but VBA still expects Hol_Date. I have done C&R and closed/reopened file and still thinks field is Hol_Date. Very odd.
    I had to remove table from RecordSource and re-set it before field name change was acknowledged.
    I had exactly the same experience. Earlier I had somehow got another field name to display by fiddling around but somehow couldn't replicate that now. Even C/R didn't help. However Removing the table name from RecordSource and re-setting it (as you pointed out) solved my issue. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!!

Thank you everyone for your kind help and prompt responses. It's been invaluable and really helped!

I began drifting away from Access Programming some 20 years back in favor of a Musical career as a DJ which has worked very well for me. I totally gave up programming some 12-15 years back. However, with the Pandemic, I've been out of work since the past 1.5 years. I'm trying to softly nudge myself back into programming, but finding it very challenging. Moreover at 60, my gradual dementia onset (grin) isn't helping.

Thank you all so much for bearing up with me and offering so many insights. I'll be picking your brains more often.

Have a terrific day. Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.