clrockwell15 is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2010 64bit

creating a Roster Booklet with photo id's

I have created in Microsoft Access 2019 a database that contains contact information for all my members of my club. I have included an "image" file with a link that allows me to print the contact information in a formatted layout I created along with the members photo. Now, I want to somehow get this information from Microsoft Access 2019 to a Booklet (possibly in Microsoft Word 2019) and have it printed to a booklet that measures 5.5"W X 8.5"H. That will be the final goal.

I just don't have a clue on how to get it to print in 5.5" x 8.5" booklet format. Can someone help me?

ranman256 is offline VIP
    Windows Vista Access 2010 32bit
    create a report, and set the page to 5.5" x 8.5"

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    Have never done that but think you'd create a report with the dimensions that will fit within the borders of that size. Outputting to pdf would be far easier than Word (IMO) but I can't recall basing pdf prints on such an odd size. I think the main barrier would be your printer software and what the advanced settings allow. Mine has a 5/8 file card option but I don't see an option for custom paper sizes but it does allow for duplex printing, which it sounds like you'll need. You might have to use the next paper size above your final goal and resort to a paper trimmer to remove excess. There is also a "print as image" option which I have used rarely and might be a viable option. What you don't want is the printer driver filling an 8x10 sheet if that's what you're using. Paper quality will also be a factor because photos use a fair amount of ink and on regular paper they tend to soak and warp that section of paper. Can't use photo paper and print duplex because the back side is no good for ink. Then again, you didn't say who was going to be printing.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.