gg80 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 Access 2007

On form, header, show Total and Count of two columns

I am using Access 2007. I have form where the user selects two dates. The form filters data for sale records between the two selected dates. I have two fields, Total and Owner in the form header. Total=Sum([price]) and count is Count =Count([price]). When the user selects 2 dates and presses Enter, the two fields stay blank. If he then clicks on either field, the two then display Price and Count.

How can I get the count and price to display after I select the two dates and press the Enter key? Any help much appreciated.

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Exactly how are you applying filter? I cannot replicate issue. If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

gg80 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 Access 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by June7 View Post
    Exactly how are you applying filter? I cannot replicate issue. If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.
    I was running late and had to issue it. I changed things and installed a filter button rather than filter when update last date. I would still like to know how to do it and will answer your post later in week. Thanks for quick reply.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.