honey2wood is offline Novice
    Windows 7 Access 2007

Sub report size

Hi, I am putting together a report with a number of sub reports. I need to put the close together to fit on the page. Unfortunately the sub reports have a blank line along the bottom which is not required. I think it is the bottom scroll bar but I have changed the Property Sheet to Scroll bars 'Neither' but it does not make a difference. I know it can work as I have other databases where it does not show but I can't see what makes the difference.

I am sure it is simple but I have tried and tried changing setting but nothing seems to work.
    Thanks for looking at this post.
    Graham

Micron is online now Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    All I can think of is
    - that your sub report control is larger than it needs to be if your report is as short as it can be, or
    - the report is wider than the sub report control. So if it doesn't fit, Access seems to reserve space for a scroll bar (in your case, horizontal one) even though it won't show.
    If that doesn't help, maybe a pic of the report view and design view would help.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

Bulzie is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007
    Are you sure you are using a subreport and not a subform? Maybe see if there is an option to make the subreport shell thin or something.

honey2wood is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Office 365
    Thanks for your help. It is definitely a subreport but I cant seem to work it out. I thought I had included a copy of the report but I will have to try again.

Graham

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.