pdj is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2003

Access for Web

When full Access will be integrated with web browser

I mean Access forms and reports to be shown with full functionality into web browser

ranman256 is offline VIP
    Windows Vista Access 2010 32bit
    after 20 years, I'd say never.

isladogs is offline MVP / VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Since Access was launched in 1992, MS have made three attempts to create Web versions of Access, with the most recent being in A2010. All were unsuccessful for various reasons and the functionality is no longer available. Instead MS are now focusing on improving the connectivity of Access with various platforms. So I'd also say never in answer to your question.
    Colin, Access MVP, Website, email
    The more I learn, the more I know I don't know. When I don't know, I keep quiet!
    If I don't know that I don't know, I don't know whether to answer

Pawtang is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 10 Office 365
    I would think its almost antithetical to what Access is to try to make a web-based version; its very good at being a self-contained, all-in-one local solution. At that point you may as well transition into more modern web-native solutions. That being said, a lot of what you learn in Access will translate well into the creation of something like that. These are things like MySql back ends with PHP handling input/output to an HTML front end, as a very traditional solution... but also handfuls of more modern solutions, even things like NoSQL which abandons the whole idea of efficient RDBs and says "hey, data is cheap, lets just be inefficient to store and easy to make."

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.