Sunny99 is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Office 365

Angry Form search and print out!

Hello, I am making a vitals program to keep track of blood pressure and heart rate. Most of my program is done, but I had to switch from a report to a form for print out purposes. The form lets the user select the patient name (them) and allows the patient to put in symptoms such as dizzy, pass out and the likes. It then should gather the contact information (address, telephone #...the likes) I am having problems making this part work (it comes up with my daughters info on a sub page.) The last two sub pages search for the daily personal meds and allergies of the patient. It is supposed to be on one page but when I went to print it out today, it gave me the sub pages of meds and allergies and the new symptoms for the paramedics but no Contact info subpage.

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    There is never a "had to" reason that can be justified for printing a form. Why do you feel printing a form is preferable? Aren't these symptoms saved to record?

Would be best to design a report and apply filter criteria when opening.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Windows 10 Office 365
    Hi, I tried to do it on report and had problems, I was using macros. And yes these things are saved to file, I am just pulling up the info. I feel a form is preferable because the symptoms are todays which is adjustable. I'll try the report again, it might work better now.

Windows 10 Office 365
    Vitals By Sonya Geary.

med_help1 is the main page in the print out.
    add_help is the form basis of current symptoms.
    Next we have 3 sub forms:
    sub_contact
    sub_allergies
    sub_pmedicine
    The Allergies and medicine works with the combo box, but sub contact does not.
    I also have to get the date search working for add help. The print off works as far as I can gather.

Okay I am going to try and send zip file....

Windows 10 Office 365
    To access my program the e-mail is gearysonya@gmail.com

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    You will get more help if you post a zipped copy here. You might be the most honest person in the world but you are asking us to follow a link. Some are at work so can't, some just won't.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

Windows 10 Office 365
    Okay the zipped copy is on drive, the way in is as a share with the email address: gearysonya@gmail.com and the password is: Jac94Qab95. have fun where I don't.......

ssanfu is offline Master of Nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny99 View Post
    Okay the zipped copy is on drive, the way in is as a share with the email address: gearysonya@gmail.com and the password is: Jac94Qab95. have fun where I don't.......
    I don't understand "drive" or "share with the email address". I couldn't find where to download the dB. I'm not having any fun.

So much easier if you posted it in the forum.............

June7 is offline VIP
    How can a file be accessed via an email address? Attach file to post. Follow instructions at bottom of my post.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.