Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    That is all very well and good, but some would think you did a disservice to those that were helping you here but more so at AWF since you posted there after you already had answers here. I suppose if anyone has a reason to be put off it would be those guys. Next time please consider implementing the suggestions at the link I provided if you want to stay on everyone's good side. If you become known as a frequent cross poster who doesn't follow rules of etiquette you run the risk of being ignored by some. Just advice that you can take or leave.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

CJ_London is online now VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    On the other forum it is a 'sub' question based on post #9 to the one asked here originally. In my opinion you have missed out a step or two so have an answer which gets you out of the immediate hole, but is not (at least in my opinion) a satisfactory solution going forward. Apply what you have learned from the other forum and apply it to what I suggested in post #7.

good luck with your project

mgmercuio is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    On the other forum it is a 'sub' question based on post #9 to the one asked here originally. In my opinion you have missed out a step or two so have an answer which gets you out of the immediate hole, but is not (at least in my opinion) a satisfactory solution going forward. Apply what you have learned from the other forum and apply it to what I suggested in post #7.

good luck with your project
    Thank you for the advice Ajax. I agree...I did short-step the total solution by a couple steps...one last step was to verify no duplicates. I did end up doing that step. As far as your post goes ....yes...I am still working to apply it to the total solution you had posted.

I have been at this for a few days...I just took a little break to celebrate a small benchmark I will keep this post updated.

I hope all is well and thanks again for your help!

-mgm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.