lisajt is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Office 365

We are now looking for a MS Access Environmental Assistant

Dear forum, not sure if this is the right category for posting a job. If not kindly move to the correct subforum. Thanks so much!

Key Job Accountabilities

• Support the integrated delivery of functions by the team and place including collation of complex regulatory compliance and enforcement information, coordination of responses and administration of incident response rotas.
    • Hold or develop a knowledge in processes such as evidence collation, database administration or simple permit determinations that supports the delivery of work by the team or place.
    • Respond to basic customer queries and ensure that more complex queries are recorded and passed on to relevant staff.
    • Support and process procurement requests for the team or place to ensure appropriate equipment is available and maintained in line with procedures.

The successful candidate must have:-

• Good organisational skills.
    • Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and partners.
    • Able to work well as part of a team.
    • Excellent IT Skills, to include Word, Excel and Microsoft Access

For application or more information please email us: lisa[]jobtensor.com, https://jobtensor.com/uk

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    First time I've seen a post like this! I have to wonder if by "environmental" you mean the natural environment or something else, because in some businesses, they take environmental to be more localized, i.e. the working environment. If the former it's interesting because it was a field I looked for work in years ago. Now I'm too old and too far away to even give it a passing thought! Have experience in ISO 14001 as a coordinator and compliance auditor with a side of environmental databases. Even built an environmental aspects/impacts and regulatory db in Access but only sold a few copies. Oh well...
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

moke123 is offline Me.Dirty=True
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Micron View Post
    First time I've seen a post like this! I have to wonder if by "environmental" you mean the natural environment or something else, because in some businesses, they take environmental to be more localized, i.e. the working environment. If the former it's interesting because it was a field I looked for work in years ago. Now I'm too old and too far away to even give it a passing thought! Have experience in ISO 14001 as a coordinator and compliance auditor with a side of environmental databases. Even built an environmental aspects/impacts and regulatory db in Access but only sold a few copies. Oh well...
    And I thought you were a luthier
    If this helped, please click the star * at the bottom left and add to my reputation- Thanks

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.