Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    d9pierce1 is offline Expert
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    Hi Micron,
    Thanks for the vote of confidence! I do hope to learn a lot more as time goes on. I first opened access after becoming an estimator in the commercial construction industry.
    Once in the office i seen how badly everything was stored. Millions of excel files, sloppy homemade data bases, and just no orginazation. I have very little knowledge of database

but shortly learned i needed to get something that was organized and so every project i started was not like my first project ever... I have struggled through the years with this
    and i still struggle with a lot today. I am a visual person so that also creates a struggle with programming. I am getting a better grasp but it has been a long road...I had to chuckle
    when Joe Biden said all the coal miners could become programmers, LOL... That was a statement so far from the truth.

Today its better than years ago but I have a long way to go...

Thanks to all that assist, dont know what i would do without you

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    dont know what i would do without you
    thanks, but there's a ton of people out there much more skilled at this than I, and it's all free.
    If you like visuals, check out Steve Bishop on youtube. At least I think that's his name. Orange sends a lot of people there IIRC. As for me, I'd rather read a book most of the time.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.