Hi Guy's, i have designed an email template and the database sends 2 emails, the 1st emails tells the client to fill in a form from booking form email

When i have tested an email booking form back to myself, it is not editable to type information, is this easy to fix ? so i received an email from myself to fill in the details but can't type in each line from a received email

here is a snip of the email template that we are hoping to start sending to a client

The reason behind this, i can then get the details via InsStr function and auto add the job to the database which would be massively time saving

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture5.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	42968

Here is the code that sends the info

Code:
If Me.cboReply = "Ask For Address" ThenmyMSG = "Thank you for your email," & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & _
"You will receive 2 emails from us, this email being the first email (booking information)," & vbNewLine & _
"When you receive the 2nd email (booking form), it is one of our booking forms to fill in and reply back to us, once we have received your electronic booking form, we will add to our system and start setting up your job and planning procedures ?" & vbNewLine & _
"As we do receive lots of emails, we can accidentally loose conversations moved down the listings quite rapidly therefore, the sooner we can add to our schedules and we can then get back to you with timing slots in due course, this will prevent any delays in planning." & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & _
"Your 2nd email is on it's way to you" & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & _
"Kindest regards"
Me.txtReply = MyGreet & "," & vbNewLine & vbNewLine & _
myMSG

Set MyItem = MyApp.CreateItemFromTemplate("T:\Folder1\Email Templates\Your booking.oft")
    Set OutAccount = MyApp.Session.Accounts.Item(2)
    With MyItem
    .To = MailTo
    .Subject = "Booking form"
    '.Body = Me.txtReply
    .SendUsingAccount = OutAccount
    .Display
    End With

Set MyItem = MyApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
    Set OutAccount = MyApp.Session.Accounts.Item(2)
    With MyItem
    .To = MailTo
    .Subject = "booking information"
    .Body = Me.txtReply
    .SendUsingAccount = OutAccount
    .Display
    End With
So my target is to send an email where a client has to fill details in after a certain words then i can count these from InStr to grab the data to add a new record

Hope all of this makes sense or advice on a better method ?