Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Phil

I would probably make the Product Form a Single Form
    Then have the Services as a Continuous Form below that Product Record.

Use Navigation buttons in the Header of Products to Navigate to other Records.
    You can PM me if you need further help.
    Good Reading https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/off...on-description

pncbiz is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 10 Office 365
    UGH! I am so close...

Here's what I did. Under the Service Catalog tab, I built an unbound subform with a list that shows all the products associated with the current contract. Right next to it, I built a subform to do the allocation (capture ServiceID and percentage) in continuous forms. The idea being that you click on the product in the list, then add service catalog allocations for that product. When you click the next product in the list, the allocation form goes blank (if no data for that product) or shows the data already available. Simple concept with what I am finding to be COMPLEX execution.

The list works great (now) and I can copy the OrderProductID over to the continuous subform. But I'm getting lots of weird data integrity warnings, and can't figure out how to make the form on the right synchronize correctly with the selection on the left. I REALLY want to avoid having a product single form and continuous allocation forms...there are several "types" of allocation I need to do, so I'd have to collapse all those types into one table, etc....a pain. Not to mention, painful to enter the data (better to just go line by line in the contract adding products, then go back and add allocations as opposed to doing allocations by product).

pncbiz is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 10 Office 365
    After an enormous amount of plugging (and plugging...and plugging...and plugging) I think I finally got it! It all came back to having requeries seemingly EVERYWHERE, as well as forcing the list to choose the first item when it populates to trigger all the related queries appropriately. I'm going to play with it some more tomorrow to confirm I have it right and to clean up all the visible text boxes I was using to help troubleshoot. Thanks to all of you for being willing to help and for providing great ideas. Ultimately, I wound up bringing all of your ideas together to solve the problem! I'm going to mark this solved...the big picture idea is complete...any remaining issues will be technical. Thanks everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.