odlarhg is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016

How can I create a report that automatically generates copies of the original print?

Hello,

Could someone give me an idea of how to get a duplicate and a triplicate generated automatically when printing a report. I have a report created that is similar to an invoice and the requirement is that when it is automatically printed, the duplicate is generated and the triplicate is printed as well. The problem is that hundreds of forms will be printed automatically from this report and each one of them has to be duplicated and tripled.

There is a way to do this with Access without coding in a development tool outside of Access.

P.S. Pardon me if I made a mistake while writing, but I speak little English.

Bob Fitz is offline Access Developer
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    Simplest way would be to just repeat your DoCmd.OpenReport line as many times as you need copies of each report
    If this helped, please click the star at the bottom left of this posting and add to my reputation . Many thanks.
    Bob Fitzpatrick

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    or DoCmd.PrintOut method has an argument for number of copies. Also has a CollateCopies argument but I am not sure what it does.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.