Question Access 365 opens many times when I start my laptop up.

When I start Windows 10, Access 365 opens up many times in separate windows. At least 19 occurrences. This is before I have selected a file. It displays recent files opened. I have to right click on the Access icon in my task bar and choose Close All. I can then launch Access by double clicking on the database file (Front End actually).
    If I then open Access and choose File and Open and look under Open at the top, Recent is marked in Red, indicating a problem, I suppose.

How do i stop this, please?

Thanks for the suggestions. I have cleared the problem now. I went to Microsoft Office Setup and chose Quick Repair. I should have thought of that before posting.
    Last edited by derek.darby71@gmail.com; 02-25-2020 at 01:42 PM. Reason: extra info

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    When I start Windows 10,
    So this is a Windows issue then? It could be anything from your profile being corrupt to something is messed up in your startup routine. You can test the profile issue by starting up as a different user. I have my normal account and an admin account on my pc. If you have more than one profile, see what happens. If not, create one and log on with that one. If no difference, you might have to start in safe mode. I think this is more of a Windows issue and you might have more luck in a Windows dedicated forum, but who knows, you might get lucky here.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

The problem is back. I have to close all occurrences of Access except one. It may be linked to the number of different databases I open.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.