Bulzie is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007

Printing OLE Image Files Stored in SQL

I have been using an Activex control called Access Imagine to scan in single pages into an Access 2007 database and it works fairly well. I then use this same control in a report to print. My issue is when I scan a document in, it seems to only save it as 2/3 its original size although if I import a jpeg image, that seems to come full size. But then when I try to print any image out using the same Activex control in a report, it only prints the 2/3 size instead of the full 8.5x11. I have tried everything I can think of with the options and properties, tried to stretch the control, etc. and nothing seems to work. I do have a request on their website for help but have not heard back

So question are has anyone worked with the Access Imagine Activex scanning control and have had similar issues? Or is there another way to print the image instead of using that control. I have tried using a bound or image control from Access but cannot get that to work. Is there any way to Shell out maybe to print a full size copy of the image? Again the images are stored as OLE in a SQL 2016 database, they are not image files saved on a network drive. I tried searching on this site but did not see anything.

Thanks

Gicu is offline VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Have you tried to download the files locally --https://usefulgyaan.wordpress.com/20...server-tables/-- (I usually use Application.CurrentProjectPath to get the front-end's folder) and print them from there.

Cheers,
    Vlad Cucinschi
    MS Access Developer
    http://forestbyte.com/

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.