DBKing is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016

Missing TAEmailR.accde Related to Function Errors

After doing some research I've found that often errors such as "Undefined function "Right" in expression", "Undefined function "Format" in expression" actually boil down to missing files. So, within my Access db I opened up Visual Basic and looked in Tools > References and I see "MISSING: TAEmailR.accde". Now, I see two potential problems: 1.) the file may be missing, or we may be running a 64 bit version of Total Access Emailer on a 32-bit version of Access, and according to docs: "You cannot make a library reference to the 64-bit version of Total Access Emailer from the 32-bit version of Access."

So... 1.) How can I determine for certain which of these two issues is to blame, and...

2.) If the issue is running a 64-bit version of Total Access Email from a 32-bit version of Access, how do I go about resolving this?

rpeare is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2003
    if you're talking about native drivers you could look into late binding. Then you don't have to specifically define which driver you are using and it should work on almost any computer with office installed.

If you're talking about a third party software package that's a different thing and you may have to specifically install/register it on each computer your database runs.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.