I have the following code in my Access 2010 Database. There are 32 Linked Tables to SQL Server 2008 R2 Databases. 3 in all

I have 10 tables for strconn3, 1 table for strconn2 and the rest are strconn1. In the autoexec Macro run this code and 4 queries that store the data I need for my reports into tables. This way the data is static for the week. I have my system set up to run this Access Database Every Sunday at Noon. The problem is that it prompts me for the ODBC Driver for the first linked table which is dbo_current_membership. the connection string for that is strconn3. That particular server is set to use Windows Authentication so I'm wondering if I have the string correct. Once I've responded to the prompts the rest of it works fine. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Code:
Public Function LinkTablesSQL() As Boolean
On Error Resume Next

Dim tdf As DAO.TableDef
    Dim qdf As DAO.QueryDef
    Dim strConn1 As String
    Dim strConn2 As String
    Dim strConn3 As String
    Dim strLocal As String
    Dim dbs As DAO.Database

Set dbs = CurrentDb
    strConn1 = "ODBC;DSN=EZCap Production;DATABASE=HVVMG;UID=username;PWD=aBCDefgh12!"
    strConn2 = "ODBC;DSN=HVVHCC;DATABASE=Hccsql;UID=HPN\username;PWD=aBCDefgh12!"
    strConn3 = "ODBC:DSN=HVVEZCAP;DATABASE=HVVMGRPT;UID=HPN\username;PWD=aBCDefgh12!"

' assume success
    LinkTablesSQL = True

For Each tdf In dbs.TableDefs
        If tdf.Connect <> "" Then
            Select Case tdf.Name
                 Case Is = "dbo_HCC"
                     tdf.Connect = strConn2
                Case Is = "dbo_current_membership", Is = "dbo_current_pcp_list", Is = "dbo_tbl_hpcodes", Is = "dbo_V_AUTHS_SUMMARY_BY_PCP", "dbo_v_pcp_membership" _
                    , Is = "dbo_v_spec_auths_by_pcp", Is = "dbo_tbl_testing", Is = "tbl_diabetes_icd9s", Is = "tbl_hedis_codes", Is = "tbl_hpcodes"
                    tdf.Connect = strConn3
                Case Else
                    tdf.Connect = strConn1
            End Select
            tdf.RefreshLink
        End If

If Err.Number > 0 Then
            MsgBox Err.Description, vbInformation, "Error"
            LinkTablesSQL = False
            Err.Clear
        End If
    Next