Pulling data from Access 2007 and QuickBooks 2010 using QODBC

The sp_report I need to pull into Access 2007 as a loaded table is as follows:
    sp_report CheckDetail show TxnType, TxnID, RefNumber, Date, Name, Account,
    OriginalAmount, ClearedStatus parameters DateFrom={d'2007-01-01'}, DateTo={d'2008-06-30'}
    Where (TxnType='check') and (ClearedStatus='NotCleared' or ClearedStatus='Cleared')

Is it possible to pull this into an Access 2007 table from QuickBooks? If so can you point me to how to do this?

pkstormy is offline Access/SQL Server Expert
    Windows XP Access 2003
    I worked with Quickbooks data tables before and it's not a pretty structure - lots and lots of scattered data throughout many tables which looked like a military encryption schematic. Quickbooks/Quicken used to never allow access to their data tables as they wanted to keep it proprietary (but I think they've changed their ways and have publically released an QODBC type of driver to connect to their data tables.) I would search and see if you can find the QODBC driver you mentioned to connect to their data tables but I doubt that's going to help you much since again, the data looks rather encrypted. What I used to do was try to export the data out of Quickbooks and then import it into some kind of 'make-sense' table structure in MSAccess. I was once supplied an ODBC type of driver (or maybe it was called QODBC) from an ex-Quickbooks employee to develop some MSAccess reports a few years back but I haven't a clue if I ever kept it (or wanted to even keep it). It was extremely exhausting deciphering the data in the many, many tables with data that seemed to make no relational sense. Lots of tables with only 1 or 2 fields and almost impossible to create any type of query on unless you really understood their methodology.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.