Greetings helpful gurus! I've encountered an error that has me perplexed and hope to find some help!

Today I moved all of my data tables from a network file to a Sharepoint server, and updated the Access file to point to the new tables. Nearly everything works now, except for opening a particular form.

The database is for contacts of various hospital programs. There are six main forms

1. A program display, which shows information about the program (Cardiology, Graduate Medical Education. Residency)
2. A program display subform, which shows the points of contact for that program (Lists the program director, site director, and program coordinator)
3. A contact display, which shows the information for a point of contact (Betty Smith, betty.smith@company.com, 555-555-5555 x1213)
4. A contact display subform, which shows the titles and programs a point of contact has. (Betty Smith is the Program Director for Cardiology, and Site Director for Dermatology)
5. A front navigation page, which has drop-down menus with a list of programs (takes to program display) and list of contacts (takes to contact display)
6. A fancy search form that has combo boxes of both programs and contacts, and the list shrinks as you type in what you're searching for (So typing "CAR" will shrink the program list to "cardiology' and the contacts list to "Carl Smith.") Click one opens the relevant program or contacts display.

So... here's where it gets weird.

1. If I use the program drop-down on the navigation page, or click a program in the search field, I get an Error 2950. For example selecting Cardiology will result in "FProgramDisplay, Form, , [ProgramID]=5, , Normal" error 2950. That line is the correct open form.
2. Selecting a contact works fine. Selecting a program from the contact display subform properly works and brings up the program display form.
3. The program display form also has a drop-down of programs, which is the same code as the one on the front navigation page. This one works.
4. Here's the WEIRD part. If I open the program display form, and then go back to the navigation page or the search field to select a program, the program display form properly opens!

So for some reason, I am getting the error 2950 if I attempt to open the program display from the navigation page or search page, but NOT from the contacts display page. Once the form is open, I don't get the error. I believe this has something to do with trust issues, like somehow the data being accessed by the contacts form means the file trusts the program form, but then why does the contacts form work?

Any help would be much appreciated.