I just finished creating my database and inputting all of my data. I am trying to now set up my access database for mail merge in to microsoft word. The name, address and all other basic information specific to each letter is all set. The problem I have now is that every letter is slightly unique. In the past before my database I was copying and pasting these policies in to word. What I mean by policies is that: my letters are notices to companies and within each letter there are certain guidelines that they must include in their next submission to me. For this purpose say there is policy 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5. Each of these policies is anywhere from one line to half a page(over 255 characters). Each letter that I mail merge can have anywhere from only one policy included to having every policy included. I would like to automate inserting these much in the same way address etc. So in Access next to the company I could check box 1,2,4 in a field and then in my mail merge it would insert paragraphs 1,2,4 in my letter.

I am just not sure if it is possible?