I have two problems that I would really like some help with.

1. I want to use the “Create Email” wizard within Access (External data > Create Email).
A. Does anyone know what templateis being used by Access when the form is exported to Outlook. The email that is sent out contains a form which I need to modify that says:

Type only in the areas designated for data entry. Your reply will be automatically processed. Therefore, it is important that the form or the message is not altered in any other way. For more information about filling out this form, see the following:

B. I tried setting up a filter and then starting the “Create Email” wizard, but it pulls all of the data from the table (not just the filtered data). Other than using views (which could end up being A LOT – potentially dozens which would result in me creating a confusing number of buttons), is there a way to export the filtered data to a temporary table and then call/use that table for the “Create Email” Wizard? Or is there some other way to get the “Create Mail” wizard to use the filtered table?

2. Issue with Copying a field in Access. Does anyone know which Macro I could use to copy one field from a filtered table (i.e. to copy only the email address field) so that it could be pasted into Outlook from Access. I can do it from Access to Excel but it doesn’t seem to work right pasting from Access to Outlook (plus if the end user didn’t have to carefully select the fields it would be easier for them). I also seem to always get the header (field name) of the column/field when copying and pasting (so it has to be manually deleted). It would be a lot easier for others if they could skip the step of exporting to Excel and then copying from there to Outlook.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Matthew