stewegg is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2010 64bit

Web Compatibility Errors: ACCWeb102000 & ACCWeb105002

Hi guys,

I have a database with four tables that contain ID from other three tables, companies, independent consultants and projects.
    One project would only have one company and one consultant associated to it.
    However, one company could work with multiple consultants and have multiple projects.
    Same for the consultants: one consultant could work on multiple project and for multiple companies.

Table Setup:
    Projects
    [ID][CompanyID][ConsultantID][ProjectInfo...]

Companies
    [ID][CompanyInfo....]

Consultants

[ID][ConsultantInfo...]

InfoTable
    [ID][ProjectID][CompanyID][ConsultantID]

All the IDs in InfoTable are manually entered with correct association to the projects, companies, and consultants.
    All the [ProjectID][CompanyID][ConsultantID] are all link to its related IDs in the Relationship setup.

I ran the web compatibility check on the database first issue came up as.....
    ACCWeb105016: Relationships that are not associated with a Web-compatible lookup are incompatible with the Web.

After going through the Office Support Document I then remove all the relationship; create the [ProjectID]using link wizard.

But now, I got more errors after the web compatibility check and I can't figure out why.
    ACCWeb102000 object name depends on client object object name.
    ACCWeb105002 Lookup row sources must be complete SQL statements with one table and table fields specified to be compatible with the Web.

ACCWeb105016: Relationships that are not associated with a Web-compatible lookup are incompatible with the Web.

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you!

stewegg is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2010 64bit
    Problem Solved!
    The reason for all these "Relationships" issues are because of the frontend and backend database.
    The
    InfoTable was created after the database was split with the other three tables.
    It was not created properly (it was created in the frontend).
    I now moved it to the backend and wala! Problem solved.
    You got to love the not so helping and total useless MS office support documentations.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.