Hello,

I am sure someone will have a simple answer to this.

I am building a simple invoicing tool. It records the clients details in a registration table, with a uniqe issues autonumber account number (with a primary key). The second table contains a list of products,

The form contains 2 parts

1) To list the customers and type in a customer orders number.
2) Sub-form to allow the customer to buy many products.

All works fairly well. Except in the sub form, there is a field that allows some notes to be typed into a box. Again that works ok. (We type dates into this field)

But if I add a second line with the same probduct and a different date, the lines double themselves on the report. But the final information that gets recorded onto a third accounts table is correct.

Here are some expamples of the sub-forms (not all the details, just the problem part)

Buffet, ,10, £5:00....
Donughts, 27th April, 100, £0.15....
Donughts, 28th April, 150, £0.15...

Canapies, ,50, £1.00...

So far to good, when I press the button to create a report, it posts all the correct informtion to the apporiate table witht the correct amounts.

How the report will come out like this.

The field where the date gets added is called the date of service field.

Buffet, ,10, £5:00....
Donughts, 27th April, 100, £0.15...
Donughts, 28th April, 100, £0.15...
Donughts, 27th April, 150, £0.15...
Donughts, 28th April, 150, £0.15...
Canapies, ,50, £1.00...

So wheneven some extra text or dates are typed in the sub-form, the report seems to double the lines and give me the wrong invoice amount, and yet the correct amount will have been posted to the approriate table.

The problems seem when the dates are added. (What the customer wants).

Many thanks for your help

Regards

Gordon