Exclamation Macro Error Message: This action can't be carried out while processing a form or report event.

I have a "Return to Main Menu" button that I've placed on forms and reports in my database and they all work, except one (well sort of). When I click on the button it gives me these two error screens (which I'll post below). After hitting cancel out of the screens, the button does send me back to the correct screen. I'm wondering why these error messages come up if the button is working correctly? I've checked the macro builder and its built the exact same as on the other forms/reports where it works correctly.

Error Message One:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.PNG 
Views:	13 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	26158

Error Message Two:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	26159

Try deleting it and rebuilding it.

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    Is it possible that you are attempting to close the form/report before it is finished loading/formatting? You've not given any indication about how extensive this process might be and it has to complete before you can close it. Another possibility is that you have an operation you are trying to execute after the call to close the form/report. What looks odd is that you're trying to invoke RunMenuCommand when the report is "current", yet you say you're trying to close it when this happens.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

I have no clue why it didn't work on this form when it worked fine on all my others. The page was completely loaded when I tried each time... I didn't want to, but just ended up remaking the form and the button works fine now.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.