vasos is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit

Link tables date to another table using combo

Dear all,

i have to do a project but i stack in a point doesn’t let me finish
    pls mote that I am very beginner in Access

I have two tables one contains all airports with the coordinates and airport codes

The 2nd table contains details for the docking locations (ports) among with nearest airports (pls note that a port may have up to 3 nearest airports)
    you can see the two tables attached (the two tables and the relations) and the relation ships between them – I am not sure if the connections are correct

i have created i cmobobox in a form where you can choose the airport code according to the port/docking station (see attachment – form with docking station and nearest airports )
    [IMG]file:///E:\DOCUME~1\SVasilis\LOCALS~1\Temp\13\msohtmlclip1 \01\clip_image001.png[/IMG]
    till this step the airport code is linked directly to the second table (the one contains all ports and nearest airports) BUT the coordinates are not automatically transferred in this table )see attachment – linked to docking station table )

once this issue is solved i have a different task

i have to link the below command button in order to be linked directly to Google maps using the coordinates like below
    ex. once you press on the command button it will lined you directly to the below link but always according to the coordinates saved in the second table (the one includes all ports)
    https://www.google.de/maps/place/48%...#39;50.0%22E/@ 48.250833 ,14.430561,17z

the bold numbers should be replaced according to the coordinates given in the table two
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AIRPORTS TABLE.png   compobox properties.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.