Hi there,

I have only just begun to look at and use Access ADP and therefore am lagging behind, if I can give you an overview of the project i am working on perhaps some kind souls could help guide me!

The company I work for is currently doing a exercise in cost management and as part of that we are using preference sheets to record what equipment is being used for each procedure. We are currently only completing 5 but will expand to all once mapped out.

The current recording method is paper and my task to to make an electronic form to capture this information.

For each of the procedures I have a stored procedure that has the stock code of each item which updates a table called 'procedureconscode' table with all the codes as well as the unique id and procedure id fields etc.

When I in SSMS input each of the quantities used for each of the codes I run 3 stored procedures that do the following:

1. Input the codes into the table 'procedureconscode'
2. Input the quantities into the table 'procedureconsqty'
3. Input the costs into the table 'procedureconscost'

I am looking to duplicate this functionality within Access ADP but am struggling.

I have several unique keys for each patient that need to be looked up and then used input against the patient to input into the fields.

By the way i am using SQL Server 2008 and have access to Access 2003/2007 and 2010 however 2010 is the only thing that is not arguing that it cant speak to SQL!

If anyone needs any more info please let me know!

Thanks for looking
Dan
__________________________________________________ ______
If you can't sleep at night, it's not the coffee, it's the bunk!