dr_destructo is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2003

A couple of problems...

So I have two problems, they are below. Thanks in advance for your time & assistance.

I have a form for ordering products. Products are chosen from a combo box. The combo box then populates a description textbox & a price textbox. When the price textbox gets filled, it loses it's currency formatting. I've tried changing the format for the textbox in the properties to no avail, and my table formatting is set as currency as well. Any thoughts?

Secondly, when I go to print preview on my form, a phantom line appears where the footer would start(I have no footer in my form). I can only see this line in print preview. Then when I print, a second blank page comes through. Thoughts on that?

Secondly, when I go to print preview on my form, a phantom line appears where the footer would start(I have no footer in my form). I can only see this line in print preview. Then when I print, a second blank page comes through. Thoughts on that?
    In design view, on the menu go to edit >> select all now look at it and see if it appears when it’s selected. If does click in a empty spot, then go delete it. If not draw a small rectangle in the area.

a second blank page comes through because your right margin may be to wide.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.