Acilladon is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2003

Dropdown Input Box?

Hi,

I am fairly new to Access and trying to rejig the database here. Its used for filing documents and were trying to make it clean and simple so that people don't start messing stuff up when they add entries.

In my form, I would like a button that when clicked has some sort of InputBox pop up then as what query would I like to run. I have several queries each for a specific project so when someone selected Project A, the query would run and show all Project A files with the selected info.

I guess another thing to ask is having seperate queries for the same function but different Project an issue? (In case it adds to the confusion, the Projects are chosen from a drop down list in the form when you add the record.)

Any and all help with be welcome

Windows XP Access 2003
    If anyone who feels like helping wants to see the file I am working with, toss your email and I'll send it to you.. its just under 1 MB

In my form, I would like a button that when clicked has some sort of InputBox pop up then as what query would I like to run. I have several queries each for a specific project so when someone selected Project A, the query would run and show all Project A files with the selected info.
    Acilladon,

You could have a list box showing available queries if they have a prefix of qry. http://www.btabdevelopment.com/ts/samples

Windows XP Access 2003
    Thanks for your reply.. how do I connect that to a button on my form? So when I click the command button that box pops up with my selections

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.