Hale is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2003

Combo Box Coding

Okay here's the question, it's probably a simple one for everyone here, but I've been trying for over a month now and can't get this right. I have a form, and on this form there is a combo box at the top with the names of certain people, and below that are text boxes which should have something other than #NAME in them. These names were taken from a table from the same databse (obviously). Also on the table are other pieces of information about them (coulmns) that have their first name, last name, city, state, zip, etc. In case anybody doesn't yet get where I'm going with this, the form is (supposed to be) a mirror of the table, but I want to have it so that when you click someone's name on the combo box in the form, all the other info magically appears in the text boxes below the combo box. I have been working with this: http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/find_a_record.html , and it is exactly what I want to do, but it's not working for me. Can anyone help me, please? Thanks.

ConneXionLost is offline Simulacrum
    Windows XP Access 2003
    Your combo box Row Source is set to a table that does not exist in your database, and your form does not have a Record Source.

Cheers,

Hale is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2003
    Thank you for your response. How do I establish a record source to my form? I have the form set to the right table this time, but I know my code is still wrong and I still can't the names listed in my combo box. Thank you.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.