Navigation Code

I have a form with 1 subform. When I complete entering data on the form I goto the subform automatically. When I complete entering data on the subform I can click the navigation button for the next record and my subform and form are saved and I'm moved to the first record in the main form.

I would like to examine the code behind the navigation button that does this, so I can add a command button that does the same thing.

Is there a way to examine this code? Please Help!

If you add a button to a form using the Command Button Wizard and select the "Record Navigation" option. From here you choices of "Find Next", "Find Record" and "Go to First, Last, Next & Previous." Once you make the selection and add the button you can go into Properties/Events and view the code under the "Event Procedure." This may help. There is also a "GoTo Record" command you could look up in help.

Thanks,
    ScottG

No Luck

Quote Originally Posted by ScottG
    If you add a button to a form using the Command Button Wizard and select the "Record Navigation" option. From here you choices of "Find Next", "Find Record" and "Go to First, Last, Next & Previous." Once you make the selection and add the button you can go into Properties/Events and view the code under the "Event Procedure." This may help. There is also a "GoTo Record" command you could look up in help.

Thanks,
    ScottG
    The command button has to be on the parent form for this to work and I can't get the focus back to the parent. I've tried putting the command button on the subform, but that doesn't work either.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.