edson is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 8 Access 2007

table data disappear

I use Access2007 under Windows 8.1 64 bits. Please follow my case thru attached data base.
    Just ignore any message related to a splash form.
    The form will register revenues in the table TblLancReceitasPJ.
    When either saving record input or closing the form, incomplete records must be eliminated from the table.
    When opening the form you should be able to see the unbound list of revenue inputs made. The list will show empty though because the last time I closed the form thru the button Close, table data disappears. Also, the same happens if I get into the form design mode to analyze the code and re-execute the form. My code does not ask for any of that.

Please, click on the button Add to input a couple of revenue records thru the form to verify what I just said.
    I translated relevant input fields so the input should not be a problem. Fields named Quotation, Direct Purchase, and Contract, can be filled in with any data... just make sure only one of these fields per record be input, otherwise you'll get a pokayoke message. Save each input. After 2 or 3 record inputs, close the form and re-open it. Table will be empty. Redo and save new inputs. Go to the form design mode just because. Re-execute the form. Table will be empty again.

Another point is I want to click on a record of the unbound list and have the clicked record fields properly filled in the form. From that point I would decide if the record would be deleted or changed. The functionality of the entire code works but the selection on the list. In other words I do not understand why I am not able to fill in the form with the selected record fields. My code should do that but it does not.
    Can any of you help me to solve these two issues? What is wrong with my code? How should I write down my code to have it working? Thank you.Crazy.zip

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    The DELETE action removes records if cboLRFPGTO Is Null. Why delete records if combobox is null? This is why all records are being deleted.

If only one of 3 fields can have a value then should be 1 field with 3 options (combobox).

Apply filter to form. Review: http://www.allenbrowne.com/ser-62.html
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.