I have been looking at some new hosting services out there for my website. Doing so has got me thinking about implementing some new stuff. One of those things might be hosting some tutorials. I have not decided on whether I would offer streaming or simply offer them for downloading.

As I ponder what to do, I thought I would turn to the forum and get some feedback. I produced one video about some of the properties for the Combo Box Control. I have it available for download. It is not on the server I intend to use for my new website. But, there should not be any issues in downloading. It is just not the fastest server in the world and I believe it is located in Florida.

Anyway, the video is 40 minutes long and the zip file is 62mb. It will be painfully slow to watch for anyone familiar with Access. It would be good to hear opinions about it, though. As it is, I have not invested anything (other than my time) and used existing software, hardware, and resources to get this one video hosted. I believe I have the means to offer more videos for free. As long as I have the time to do it and people find them helpful, I will make more.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the video file is wmv.

The link to download the file is here

http://mapdataconsulting.com/tutoria...ding_page.html

You will need to enter a user name and password to get to the landing page before downloading.
Code:
access5252
44Access