I'm using Windows 8.1 (Bing). I have the following issue which I have tried to troubleshoot myself and going through other threads like this online by Googling to no avail. Can anyone help? The online threads are mostly old to date anyway but didn't help even the Win 7 ones. I can't afford to upgrade Office 07 yet as I've just started a new business.

I'm trying to use the functionality to link Access to Outlook as linked table (used before for company and was very effective). It's a clean Office 07 install, been patched and repaired. There's no code in the databases I'm using (blank canvasses) and affects any database I use. I've checked registry and library references. Tried the recommended MS patch but was already installed.

I also had other issues connecting Word to Outlook to send email merge as well but that's another issue and found workaround by using Outlook and pointing to Word.

Please can you help. The only other bit of info which may be useful was that new laptop (also all patched) came with trial of Office 365 which was using all my modest data allowance I think (or Windows update) so I uninstalled and installed my existing copy Office 07 Pro Plus.

Thanks in advance guys. Really need this working for new business