Enter a Parameter Value glitch?

Hello, I need help with my Information Systems assignment, I keep getting a glitch that requires me to Enter a Parameter. Basically the assignment is to download an access project that already has a few things in it, then we edit it by following the following instructions:
    1 Start Access. Open the downloaded Access file named exploring_a01_grader_h1.
    2 Create a new table in Design view. Add the following field names to the table: PubID, PubName, PubAddress, PubCity, PubState, and PubZIP (in that order). Accept Short Text as the data type for all fields.
    3 Set the PubID field as the primary key of the new table. Save the table using the name Publishers and then view the table in Datasheet view.
    4 Add the following records to the Publishers table:
    PubID PubName PubAddress PubCity PubState PubZIP
    KN Knopf 299 Park Avenue New York NY 10171
    BB Bantam Books 1540 Broadway New York NY 10036
    PH Pearson/Prentice Hall 1 Lake Street Upper Saddle NJ 07458
    SS Simon & Schuster 100 Front Street Riverside NJ 08075

Close the table.
    5 Open the Books table and create a new record:
    AuthorCode: 15
    Title: The Innocence Game
    ISBN: 0-307-96125-7
    PubID: KN
    PublDate: 2013
    Price: 24.95
    StockAmt: 250

6 Sort the records in the Books table by the PublDate field in descending order. Save and close the table.
    7 Open the Maintain Authors form. In record 2 (for Keith Mulbery, AuthorID 12), add a new title to the subform:
    Title: Computer Wisdom III
    ISBN: 0-684-80417-5
    PubID: PH
    PubDate: 2014
    Price: 32
    StockAmt: 42
    8 Use the Navigation bar to search for AuthorID 16, and then edit the subform so that the StockAmt is 6 instead of 496 for the book Follow the Stars Home.
    9 Open the Publishers, Books, and Authors report and check that the report shows three books listing Keith Mulbery as author. View the layout of the report in Print Preview and then print the report. Open the Publishers, Books, and Authors query. Sort the query by the publisher’s name in ascending order.

When I get to step 9, I try to open the Publishers, Books and Authors Report, then an input box appears saying to Enter a Parameter Value, under it says Publishers.PubID. No matter what I type in the box, nothing appears, just a blank Report. I swear I followed the steps properly. Please help me get passed this input box.

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    The report cannot find something referenced as input parameter so it prompts for input.

If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

ssanfu is offline Master of Nothing
    Windows XP Access 2000
    to Enter a Parameter Value, under it says Publishers.PubID
    Did you recheck the spelling of field and table? No spaces?

Quote Originally Posted by ssanfu View Post
    Did you recheck the spelling of field and table? No spaces?
    Erm, I'm pretty sure it's correct? Here's everything I've done so far in this screenshot.. Also the same box pops up when I try opening the Queries.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (781).png 
Views:	20 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	18306

Quote Originally Posted by June7 View Post
    The report cannot find something referenced as input parameter so it prompts for input.

If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand how to even reach the code stuff the link talks about. I'm pretty bad with that kind of stuff in computers.

ssanfu is offline Master of Nothing
    Windows XP Access 2000
    Would you either:

attach a copy of your dB or
    post the SQL of the query and/or
    post a picture of the design view of the table?

BTW, should only use letters and numbers in object names. NO spaces, punctuation or special characters (underscore is the exception)
    (the query name has spaces AND commas)

June7 is offline VIP
    What code in what link? I referred you to the instructions at bottom of my post for attaching file.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by ssanfu View Post
    Would you either:

attach a copy of your dB or
    post the SQL of the query and/or
    post a picture of the design view of the table?

BTW, should only use letters and numbers in object names. NO spaces, punctuation or special characters (underscore is the exception)
    (the query name has spaces AND commas)
    Yeah, the no spaces and no commas rule can't really be helped in this situation since the file was given to me like that. Basically, I downloaded the file off my online assignment's website and it came pre-made with most of the Access Objects, I just had to make the Publishers table and edit other tables and what not. But here are some screenshots of all the tables I guess?

Name:	Screenshot (782).png 
Views:	19 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	18307

Name:	Screenshot (783).png 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	18308

Name:	Screenshot (784).png 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	18309

Name:	Screenshot (785).png 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	18310

Quote Originally Posted by June7 View Post
    What code in what link? I referred you to the instructions at bottom of my post for attaching file.
    Yeah, I'm pretty noob when it comes to this kind of stuff, I don't even understand how I get to the code that the instructions ask me to reach so I can debug.

June7 is offline VIP
    I don't understand the difficulty you are having.

All I directed you to is the instructions to attach a file - click the Go Advanced button below Quick Reply window. The attachment manager is below the Advanced Editor window.

If you want to review the Debug!Debug!Debug! info, just click on the link.

You show a space used in Author ID and Pub ID in the tables. Yet the popup does not show a space in Publishers.PubID. Change the Pub ID to PubID. You created the Publishers table, you can fix it.

My bad, I was misinterpreting what you were meaning to say. But thanks to you telling me to remove the space in Pub ID that I didn't notice, it's officially fixed! Thanks a lot man

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.