Greetings All!
I'm new, and I browse in the shadows. I don't know enough to share pubilicly and be of much help, but I've been dabbling in Access design for a couple of years...slow ones. Right now I'm designing a database that actually combines 2 of Micro$oft's templates (Issue Tracking and Inventory Tracking) modified for our purpose. I'd like to design a clean Switchboard using hyperlinks to access forms and reports, but I'm having issues with how the links appear...errr, disappear. Open the Switchboard anew and all looks well; however, when I mouse over them they disappear and don't come back until I close/reopen the Switchboard. They are still there, just turn invisible. The background is blue and the links are white. When invisible all you see is blue where white text once was. I copied the event procedures from the first linke. The rest are similar in fashion. Does anyone have any ideas? How about making the text BOLD upon mouseover? Whether able to have the text bold or not, the most important thing is that the links remain even after first use, or even a simple mouseover, for that matter. Any ideas?

Private Sub OptionLabel1_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single)
OptionLabel1.ForeColor = Color_Highlight
End Sub