jr2014 is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007

intermittent #ERROR in subform detail

I have a fantasy football draft form I created and I am having an intermittent issue. I have a list of players in a subform. I have a couple of groups of radio buttons that filter the player list. One group by available/unavailable. Another group by position.

The issue rears its head sometimes when I click one of Position radio buttons. Again, this is very intermittent. The form will look like:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FFDraft Error.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	18011

All I have to do is click another Position radio button and then the one I originally wanted, and the list is back to normal. It also seems to get progressively worse the more into the draft I get. Not necessarily how long the form is running, because I do close it down periodically.

It's really just a nuisance, but I'd like to know what may be causing it, so I can eliminate the nuisance.

Thanks,
    Jeremy

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    Is this a dynamic parameterized query? Or is code setting form Filter property?

If you want to provide db for analysis, follow instructions at bottom of my post.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

jr2014 is offline Novice
    Thanks for the quick response.

I am using code to set the Filter property. I will put it out there that I am not an Access expert at all. In fact, just the opposite...really just a beginner with this object model.

I tried to attach my db (948K), but it says the limit is 500K for this file type.

June7 is offline VIP
    Zip it. 2MB allowed.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

jr2014 is offline Novice
    Attached. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

June7 is offline VIP
    I clicked every radio button and not getting the issue. If I can't replicate, can't offer solution.

jr2014 is offline Novice
    Agreed. It is intermittent. Try letting the form just sit for a bit. Come back to it. Or press "Goto Next Pick" button and then "Make Pick" button. Then come back to it...maybe the act of making a pick triggers the behavior.

June7 is offline VIP
    Instead of maintaining two fullname fields, really should have name parts in separate fields. Then can concatenate the fields into whatever arrangement desired.

Go To Next Pick returns to the first record of Picks subform. What is Go To Next Pick supposed to accomplish?
    Then I clicked on radio button and got run-time error "Object invalid or no longer set." and debugger stops on line in form [FF Draft]
    Me.Players_subform.Form.FilterOn = False

There are certainly issues with this form and its code but I can't get the #Error in the subform.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.