AzizSader is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit

One Question In This Example

Dear All
    How can add Code 1 , Code 2 , Code 3 To the group of employees together
    As in the picture,
    This is an example
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo 1.png   Photo 2.png   Photo 3.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    Don't understand this data structure. Why is the data repeated for each employee? Each record will have a different BookID because that is a primary key.

But maybe this is what you want: use BeforeUpdate event of each control to set its DefaultValue property:

Private Sub BookNumber_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer)
    Me.BookNumber.DefaultValue = """" & Me.BookNumber & """"
    End Sub

Problem with this is you don't have any controls in subform that require user input. The record will not be initiated without user input to at least one field.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Dal Jeanis is offline VIP
    For these kinds of mass-update items, I usually code a form where you select all the employees to receive the new record, then select the default values for the records, and then insert the new records all at once.

I wouldn't usually try to do that with a cut and paste, since it's easier for the user to fill out once, select a dozen employees, and update once, than it is for the user to copy the data, open up an employee record, paste, open up another employee record, and paste again. The point of "better" for a mass add is usually about two to two-and-a-half records, so it's never worth coding for the copy-and-paste method.

AzizSader is offline Advanced Beginner
    Thank you All

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.