masoud_sedighy is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2003

A problem occurred while Microsoft access office with ole server or active x control.

I use faculty sample database of Microsoft access. Now when I add 1 button to faculty detail and add VBA procedure to this, I have error "A problem occurred while Microsoft access office with ole server or active x control" in the faculty list form.
    "
    When I want to use faculty list form when click on the bottoms or I want to go from faculty list form to faculty detail form I receive error ""A problem occurred while Microsoft access office with ole server or active x control " in the faculty list form.
    "
    Until I have not added event procedure for click event of the bottom in the faculty detail, I have no error in faculty list form. . Please help how I can solve this problem

Missinglinq is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007
    Richmond (Virginia, not North Yorkshire!)
    This error message has been associated with a number of causative factors, but this article addresses the most common etiology for it. While the help article has Access 2000 listed in the title, the problem persists at least through version 2003:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310814/en us

Linq ;0)>
    The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.