Need Recommendations for Good Books on Access 2010 Database Protection & Security

Does anyone know of a MS Access 2010 equivalent of Gerry Robinson's "Real World MS Access Database Protection And Security"? I found that particular book extremely readable and straightforward.

BACKGROUND: I'm about to migrate a small application from MS Access 2003 to MS Access 2010. Microsoft appears to have developed Access 2007+ with the idea that the nav pane and standard ribbons would be an integral part of the user interface design that developers would actually deploy, despite the (obvious to everyone but MS) hazard of allowing users unlimited power to futz around with the system and application objects.

I've found dozens of notes and tips on the Internet on how to turn off this or that feature, some of which require db restarts, and also noted the desirability of splitting the db to deploy the frontend as a accde or accdr, although those apparently have distinct ribbon ramifications themselves.

I'd like to take advantage of the fluent interface in my workflow design for the MS Access 2010 replacement, but also to I need to turn off ALL the dangerous stuff for every user who isn't a trusted programmer.

I need to burn away my overall fog on the subject of the fluent interface and MS Access 2010 security, so I can then ask intelligent and specific questions, and get feedback here in the forum before I lay down intelligent architectural ground rules and ISO procedures for the migration project and deployment.

If anyone knows of a book that focuses on the subject (The FI, ribbon, nav pane, QAT and security) about the way Robinson's excellent book focused on the prior versions, I'd appreciate a recommendation. In a pinch, I'd take a 2007 or 2013 book, but 2010 is preferred.

Not getting any feedback, so I'm closing the thread... and making do...

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.