tcheck is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 Access 2007

Botton Colors

A couple of days ago I was looking to change a form button color in a new database I was working on, I could not. I changed the Back Color to #22B14C but it stayed the same grey color. I could not make the change in that form in that database.

Then I went into a different database that I built and I noticed that the Command Buttons within the form was blue, I changed it to #22B14C and it turned green. I have no idea what the difference is. I copied the button to the first stated database and in that form and the color stayed to grey even though the Back Color was set at #22B14C.

I noticed that the database that the form that I could change the color had Hover and Press color options whereas the first database does not. I copied the form that I could change the button colors to the first database and I could change the colors but they had changed from the second database to the first, I could change the colors but the Hover and Press options were gone.

Any idea how I get the first form to change colors and what is the difference between the two databases?

tcheck is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 Access 2007
    I figured it out. The first database was a MDB, once I converted to a ACCDB then I could make the changes.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.