Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    k14ton is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 64bit

Okay I fixed it. Now, I can add the date and page number to the top of the header (where it says Teacher Lessons)? I click on page numbers and date and time buttons but it always inserts them into the detail area. Also, for the rptStudentMailingLabels section, how can I change the mailing label to snaking columns? I'll attach my latest work again down below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    The date/time and page numbering are in the report footer. If you want them in the header then select and drag.

What's wrong with the labels report column setup?
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Is there something wrong with the labels report column setup? In the book, it says the rptStudentMailingLabels section should have the mailing label changed to snaking columns. That is why I was wondering how to do that.
    Last edited by k14ton; 05-13-2013 at 10:22 AM.

Is there something wrong with the labels report column setup? In the book, it says the rptStudentMailingLabels section should have the mailing label changed to snaking columns. That is why I was wondering how to do that.

Hey June7, Im working on this new assignment now http://books.google.com/books?id=Si1...access&f=false . For some reason, after I export the rptTeacherLessons as an HTML document and save it as Less, nothing will show up when I open it up in my web browser ( Firefox or Internet Explorer). How can I fix it so I can view this file on a web browser? Thanks, I will post the database below:

June7 is offline VIP
    The labels report does 'snake' across then down when in PrintPreview.

The pages do open in browser but there is no data. Open the pages for editing in Word and you will see blank document.

I did the export and it worked perfectly. Can't replicate issue.

Describe the exact steps you attempted.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Hey June7, I will reply back to you in a moment and I will tell what I did exactly for exporting.

Ok, so I right clicked on rptTeacherLessons and went to export. Then I clicked on HTML. After that I pressed browse in the export html document box that pops up and I searched for Access 2 Case 1 and I renamed the file name Less. Then I come to the HTML output options box and I leave it default and press ok. Then it finishes exporting and I leave the save export steps box unchecked. But when I open the Less files in my web browser it does not show up for some reason. Thats where I need help.

June7 is offline VIP
    What do you mean by 'searched for Access 2 Case 1 and I renamed the file'?

All I did was browse to folder location and type a name in the File Name box. I open the created HTML and it displays data in browser.

Hey June7, here is the new assignment I'm working on now. http://books.google.com/books?id=udW...rtland&f=false

I'm on number 6. When I want to modify the make-table query to create an append query, I click on the qryLessonsByTeacher query ( I think that is what I'm suppose to click on if I'm correct, but I get this message saying that the tblSpecialLesson will be deleted before I modify the query. How do I get around this without having to delete anything? Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. I'll post my lab below.

June7 is offline VIP
    Open qryLessonsByTeacher in design view. Click on APPEND on the ribbon Design tab. Click OK on the popup. Change LessonType criteria.

When creating a update query to select all records in the tblSpecialLesson table, what do I enter in the Update To: row? And for changing the field value 60 for LessonLength to the field value 55, do I just enter that in the criteria?

June7 is offline VIP
    The criteria is 60, enter 55 in the Update To row.

Hey June7, I'm going to post the finished lab 9 (the one I'm working on currently) later on tonight, so if you can please check to see if there are any errors I made on the lab. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Hey, for number 9 on the lab I'm working on now, after I created the outer join, I had to change the column names for the FirstName and LastName fields from the tblCreditCard table to Credit First Name and Credit Last Name. However, when I tried to do so, I ended up getting this Expr1: [CreditFirstName] andExpr2: [CreditLastName]. How do I fix that? I'll show what I have so far in my lab:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.